VCS offers Free, Instructor-Led Online Training Resources.
With the ever-evolving VCS Scheduling Platform, we encourage you to take advantage of our training resources to help you get the most of your scheduling solution.
VCS offers several categories of online training and video resources. Classes are offered several times each month to fit into your schedule. Click the links below to review the individual classes, or sign up for an Implementation Help Out - a less intensive, 30-minute guided session. Sign up for online Training or a Help Out session today!
Sign up for a 30 minute one-on-one session with a VCS instructor to answer any setup-related questions (Option 3).
Training:Learn how to setup and configure the backbone of your scheduling platform with the following classes:
- Company Setup and Entering Employee Profiles
- Schedule Exceptions and Job Assignments
- Shift Rotations and Schedule Setup
- Assigning Employees to the Schedule
- Validation Rules
- User Setup and Security Configuration
Learn how to use and manage fully configured Scheduling System
- Scheduling for the Basic User on the Web Portal
- Scheduling for Supervisors on the Web Portal
- Managing Extra Duty Jobs
- Training Certification Module
- Processing Payroll
Classes on advanced features of your scheduling platform
- Advanced Setup: Allotted Time Off by Step Rules
- Advanced Setup: Holiday Pay
- Module Setup: Extra Duty Billing
- Module Setup: Payroll
- Dashboard Setup and Configuration
A class on how to perform your year-end rollover
- Extending Schedules
- Time Balance Rollover
- Setting new schedule period